Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:16 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Here's an improved version of nicewitch's perpetual motion machine idea:

http://www.mordel.net/barandgrill.php?r ... pic&t=9757

You'll need: three rechargeable batteries or three rechargeable electrolytic capacitors (be careful with rechargeable batteries because they could perhaps catch fire, and be careful electrolytic capacitors because they can explode lethally), twenty-four arc shaped magnets, six horseshoe magnets, six wheeled wooden frames, six nonwheeled wooden frames, twelve long gears, twelve motors, twelve short gears, six coils of wire, and six quaddiode full wave bridge rectifier circuits as described below.

Take two magnets each shaped like an arc and connect one north pole to one south pole and connect one south pole to one north pole, next use four pairs of these dual arc magnets so that the two inner pairs of dual arc magnets (that are magnets pairs 1&4 and 2&5) are each glued inside wheeled wooden frames and repel each other and get repelled back to their starting points by two outer dual arc magnets, and that process repeats for 9 hours non-stop while those inner moving magnet pairs each turn a horseshoe magnet of which each horseshoe magnet is rotating inside a coil of wire to generate electricity during 9 consecutive hours. If you want, you can use the rechargeable battery to have motors 1 and 2 to reel respective long gears 1 and 2 adjacent to wheeled wooden frames 1 and 2 to move respective wheeled wooden framed magnet pairs 1&4 and 2&5 to magnet pairs 3&8 and 2&5 to start the repelling motions (be sure to disconnect the motors from wheeled wooden frames for the repelling motion to start after magnets 1&2 and 3&4 are moved to position).

Have two of these perpetual motion machines each turned on and off separately as much as possible so that while two perpetual motion machines are turned off, they can each have the magnetic fields of each of their eight arc magnets restored to full standards while the flipped over two pairs of magnets (magnets 3&8 and 6&7) are attracted respectively to those other two pairs of magnets (1&4 and 2&5) (in theory at least).

And yes this triperpetual motion machines system can eventually electrically power its rechargeable battery again and again and again etc.or rechargeable electrolytic capacitors again and again and again etc. (in theory at least) for limitless electricity. Yes, you could have robots start and stop the repelling of magnets of triperpetual motion machine system also, and those robots' rechargeable batteries or rechargeable electrolytic capacitors could be recharged also by triperpetual motion machine system's electricity.

motor3 rotates (flips over) wooden frame that contains magnets 3 and 8

3NS8
(**)
3SN8

motor1| reels longgear1 and thus magnets 1 and 4 towards magnets 3 and 8 for starting repelling motions

1SN4 |*
(**) |* *rod of shortgear1 turns horsehoe magnet1 input coil1a & coil1b for output fwbrc1
1NS4 |*

2NS5 |*
(**) |* *rod of shortgear2 turns horsehoe magnet2 input coil1a & coil1b for output fwbrc2
2SN5 |*

motor2| reels longgear2 and thus magnets 2 and 5 towards magnets 6 and 7 for starting repelling motions

6SN7
(**)
6NS7

motor4 rotates (flips over) wooden frame that contains magnets 6 and 7

note that fwbrc stands for full wave bridge rectifier circuit (quad diodes circuit)

Here's more accurate rule that supercede above rule: A Triperpetual Motion Machines System: may be used as an engine, explodes or becomes fireballed on a fuel tank critical hit if capacitor is hit or if rechargeable battery is hit respectively, has a mass equal to 15kg multiplied by each 12 watts of electric current its three machines can generate in 2 seconds, masses equal to its engine rating divided by 10, consumes a number of item slots equal to its engine rating divided by 40, a cost equal to its mass in tons multiplied by 9,000 C-bills, has unit's or structure's defensive movement factor increased by 0.05 regardless of the number of Triperpetual Motion Machines System version(s) mounted in said unit or structure. Compact, Light, XL, and XXL versions are unavailable. Randall Bills might want to amend above rules via playexperimenting.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).

Last edited by Alayne Leung on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 am 
Supreme Mugwump
Supreme Mugwump

id rather take an Elder wand that i fix so it Points on the Center of my Vehicle/mech/etc.
then i use the spell "motio perpetuoso"

unless im a muggle of Course.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 pm 
Village Drunk
Village Drunk

Quote:
Here's an improved version of nicewitch's perpetual motion machine idea:
Just to set the record straight, you mean your rule...