Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:30 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

My friend Tyler O'Dell (ask Rick Raisley) asked me this morning to post this rule regarding a formula for munchiness that he just thought of Sunday night (he's still not yet registered with HeavyMetalPro Forums):
Quote:
If you do believe that munchiness is wrong, then how about a formula for determining munchiness Bad Reputations like say for example:

total tonnage of type of "munchy" unit (such as an aersoapce fighter, conventional fighter, WarShip, space station, Aerodyne DropShip, Spheroid DropShuttle, 'Mech, Superheavy BattleMech, LAM, battle armor, hovercraft, wheeled, treaded tracks, etc., because said type of unit is going to provide balanced formula equations) multiplied by its BV, next divided by the product of a standard type of unit's total tonnage (yes, both types of units must be identical) multiplied by its BV; then the quotient (multiplied by -1) is the munchiness Bad Reputation Negative Trait number, and it should be rounded to third decimal point, and perhaps finally multiplied by 1 XP Xor 10 XP Xor 100 XP Xor 1,000 XP (I don't have my copy of AToW, and so I'm not sure about that final multiplying by 1 XP etc.).

How's that for a new AToW/AToWC rule? Note that by having a negative number for said bad reputation negative trait, that allows for more and more inflation of positive Character Points.

However, if you don't believe that munchiness is wrong, then BTers (that have negatively criticized HeroChip@aol.com a.k.a. chipburcham) must instantly and thoroughly apologize to him and unban him from all BT forums that he's been banned from.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 pm 
Village Drunk
Village Drunk

I'm sure if he emails Rick he can get his account activated. Until then it's probably best if you don't post things for him.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]