Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Custom LAM in mech form
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:18 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

Most of my created LAMS's are in Gerwalk , Guardian , or hybrid mode as nearly everyone recognizes what it is immediately. Trying to convince someone a mech is a lam may just be a bit harder to do.

So, with this one I posed it in mech form just prior to or just after converting.

The early Sourcebooks and stories alluded to bulky actuators taking up space and malfunctioning on a regular basis due to age, wear and tear. So this mech is nowhere near as sleek as the original RB Valkyrie - BT PHawk - Stinger - Wasp forms.

I was definitely trying to get an action running pose so its purposely off-balanced as if caught in mid-stride.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:58 pm 
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

I hate to say this, but that paint scheme is optically flat: I'm spending a lot of time, here, going back 'n forth, from one photo to the next, trying to pick out parts and details . . .

Sorry. :sad:

"He closes his eyes and remembers the night splattered with brightness, the sudden flare of erupting fuel, the mad chase as, supersonic, he bobbed and weaved among the hills and valleys of the Ozarks, the laws on his tail, burning for home …"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:49 am 
Supreme Mugwump
Supreme Mugwump

it has to be flat: that is one of the things camo is doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:23 pm 
MechMeister
MechMeister

It is flat. Which you would be too, if you were around for about 300 years! :lol:

I kinda prefer it that way. A very unique look. Somewhere between shiney LAM and bag lady. ;-)

* There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm 
Colonel
Colonel

UUHMM !!.......... It's supposed to be that way......... !!! ????

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:27 pm 
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

Y'all are terrible: I'm telling you "I can't see [crap] about that things' torso"! :stars:

"He closes his eyes and remembers the night splattered with brightness, the sudden flare of erupting fuel, the mad chase as, supersonic, he bobbed and weaved among the hills and valleys of the Ozarks, the laws on his tail, burning for home …"