Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Custom Minis Wanted
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 am 
Loki
Loki

I am in the process of putting together a PDF of the Human Sphere universe that will be in a similar format to existing BattleTech sourcebooks. A historical section followed by a tech readout section. My goal is for every single design to have a painted miniature pictured in the book. The problem with that goal is that not every design HAS a miniature.

I am therefore looking to you, my fellow BattleTech gurus and whatsits, for ideas and help. For the designs that do not have, or never HAVE had miniatures, I'm starting a contest to see what you all can come up with that can be used. Kitbashes made of IWM miniatures are preferred, though MWDA kit bashes are also very good. Kitbashes of other company's product will also be accepted. They don't need to be perfect. I'm happy with something that just looks basically like what is in the TROs. Enough so that it is recognizable. :)

The first PDF will be of the Terran Reaches, composed of ComStar, Tikonov, and the Allied Mercenary Command. Most miniatures have been done. Not all. These are the ones I want to have done.
Code:
Design                               Source                             Nationality, Colors

Vehicles
Burro and Burro II                   TRO Vehicle Annex                  Triumvirate, County Shu colors
Dillinger                            TRO Vehicle Annex                  Triumvirate, County Shu colors
Donovan-Miter Magellan Series        TRO Vehicle Annex                  ComStar, White
Freedom Hoverjeep                    TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Red and Black quartered
Glaive                               TRO 3067                           AMC, Any major Mercenary unit
Heslod Utility Vehicle               TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Red and Black quartered
Kestrel                              Wolf's Dragoons SB, TRO 3050       Wolf's Dragoons, Black with red
Lesseps Dumptruck                    TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Red and Black quartered
Lexan Oceanic Series choppers        TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Red and Black quartered
Peregrine                            Wolf's Dragoons SB, TRO 3050       Wolf's Dragoons, Black with red
Saturn Harvester                     TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Industrial colors
Sherpa Armored Truck                 TRO Vehicle Annex                  Tikonov, Red and Black quartered
Silverfin Coastal Cutter             TRO Vehicle Annex                  ComStar, White

BattleArmor
Nighthawk                            Combat Equipment, TRO 3075         ComStar, White
Kobold                               Combat Equipment, TRO 3075         ComStar, White

IndustrialMechs
Buster Series HaulerMech             TRO Vehicle Annex                  ComStar, White

BattleMechs
Griffin IIC (unseen)                 TRO 3055                           AMC, Any major Mercenary unit

ASFs
Huscarl                              TRO 3067                           ComStar, White
Rusalka                              TRO 3075                           Solaris, Any major stable or Mercenary unit
Shade                                TRO 3075                           Solaris, Any major stable or Mercenary unit
Striga                               TRO 3075                           Solaris, Any major stable or Mercenary unit

Small Craft
NL-42 Battle Taxi                    TRO 3057                           Wolf's Dragoons, Black with red

JumpShips
Chimeisho                            TRO 3057                           Tikonov, Red and Black quartered

WarShips
Lola III (Star League)               TRO 2750                           Wolf's Dragoons, Black with red
Congress (Star League)               TRO 2750                           Wolf's Dragoons, Black with red
Once again, anybody who is willing to help get anything that looks like these in any way will have my supreme gratitude, and will have their miniature in the PDF if it is chosen. :)

For more information, you can go here:

http://forum.pryderockindustries.com/in ... opic=296.0

Cheers. :)

"I'm gonna Tea Party like its 1776." - Medron Pryde
Who is John Galt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:21 pm 
Loki
Loki

List updated with new information and one unit removed. It seems IWM made it but misspelled it on their website. *sighs*

So, does anybody have a Mekton Warlord. From what I hear it is a perfect standin for the old Griffin IIC

"I'm gonna Tea Party like its 1776." - Medron Pryde
Who is John Galt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 pm 
Grey Lensman
Grey Lensman

Quote:
So, does anybody have a Mekton Warlord. From what I hear it is a perfect standin for the old Griffin IIC
Have a few, but envision what a Dark Phoenix'd version of the reseen one might look like ? And its readily available too

"North of Mason, South of Dixon, 2nd star to the right"