Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 am 
Offline
General Nuisance
General Nuisance

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 3446
Location: In da Fridge stealing URBeer!
Side view
Image

Front view
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.murphyslawgaming.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19 am 
Offline
General Know it All
General Know it All

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 1830
Location: Stafford , England
Nice :toast:

Dave. :wave:

_________________
Battle Corps : FED-03C3

Image

Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha!

BEWARE!!!!!

Yrs sincerely
The Opera Ghost
— (Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am 
Offline
General Nuisance
General Nuisance

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 3446
Location: In da Fridge stealing URBeer!
Thanks.

The caption was my daughter's idea of a joke. I was :rofl: & had to add it!

_________________
Image
http://www.murphyslawgaming.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am 
Offline
Major General
Major General

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 8:00 pm
Posts: 840
Location: Nottingham
I like this colour scheme a lot more than the green and white :thumbsup:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:51 am 
Offline
Supreme Mugwump
Supreme Mugwump

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 pm
Posts: 3165
yes it looks good, and i can see the "shark" part, now you need to represent the "diamond" part somehow

maybe a diamond on each side( like in "Ace of diamonds") ?

_________________
typos and spelling-mistakes are property of the finder. english is not my mother-tongue.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 am 
Offline
General Nuisance
General Nuisance

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 3446
Location: In da Fridge stealing URBeer!
cobayashimaru wrote:
yes it looks good, and i can see the "shark" part, now you need to represent the "diamond" part somehow

maybe a diamond on each side( like in "Ace of diamonds") ?
I got the info from camospecs.com. it's under the submissions link. This is official according to them quoting AeroTech 2... That sounded weird to me, quoting a quote! :ohplease:

_________________
Image
http://www.murphyslawgaming.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm 
Offline
Stratego
Stratego

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 10788
Location: Ft. Hood Texas
Looks good, has the fear factor going...what about making the eyes into diamonds?

_________________
Karagin-

Darkness is a friend of mine. Sometimes I have to beat it back, or it would overwhelm me. Shirley Meier

http://karagin12.livejournal.com/

The Wookiee, he's not wearing any pants!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm 
Offline
General Nuisance
General Nuisance

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 3446
Location: In da Fridge stealing URBeer!
Karagin wrote:
Looks good, has the fear factor going...what about making the eyes into diamonds?
IF I had a small enough brush (I have the steady hand) I would like to have tried that :thinker: ! but all my brushes have to many brisles for that kind of job. :crazy:

_________________
Image
http://www.murphyslawgaming.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm 
Offline
General Know it All
General Know it All

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 1830
Location: Stafford , England
Khan Joseph Mallan wrote:
Karagin wrote:
Looks good, has the fear factor going...what about making the eyes into diamonds?
IF I had a small enough brush (I have the steady hand) I would like to have tried that :thinker: ! but all my brushes have to many brisles for that kind of job. :crazy:


Have you tried painting on decal sheet ?, or even overpainting an old decal marking ?, I've seen it done, though I'm very impressed with the eye's as they are...well better than any thing I can hand paint to be certain.

Dave.

_________________
Battle Corps : FED-03C3



Image



Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha!



BEWARE!!!!!



Yrs sincerely

The Opera Ghost

— (Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 am 
Offline
General Nuisance
General Nuisance

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 3446
Location: In da Fridge stealing URBeer!
Davion_Boy wrote:
Khan Joseph Mallan wrote:
Karagin wrote:
Looks good, has the fear factor going...what about making the eyes into diamonds?
IF I had a small enough brush (I have the steady hand) I would like to have tried that :thinker: ! but all my brushes have to many brisles for that kind of job. :crazy:


Have you tried painting on decal sheet ?, or even overpainting an old decal marking ?, I've seen it done, though I'm very impressed with the eye's as they are...well better than any thing I can hand paint to be certain.

Dave.
The eyes are done with a .005mm Micron Pen, I don't trust a brush (or myself) for fine detailing.

_________________
Image
http://www.murphyslawgaming.com


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze