Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I have reached my limit in the custom weapons folder, how can I permanently delete older weapons to make more room?

I tried messing about in the files themselves, but only succeeded in wiping the entire file.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm 
Major General
Major General

I am not sure how to permanently remove weapons, I would just edit the weapon to what I wanted. If you want to add more weapons to what you already have try editing some equipment you do not use very often and with the option "Rules Level" select DELETED, then save. I think you will then be able to add other weapons to your Custom folder up to the limit of 100ish. Items saved as "Rules Level DELETED" will not show when designing a unit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm 
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

"Print out" your old CWF, then start a new one, is what I did . . . So much more nicely organized that way . . . :thumbsup:

"He closes his eyes and remembers the night splattered with brightness, the sudden flare of erupting fuel, the mad chase as, supersonic, he bobbed and weaved among the hills and valleys of the Ozarks, the laws on his tail, burning for home …"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm 
MechMeister
MechMeister

Leon's right. While you cannot /remove/ weapons, marking them Deleted makes them not show up. And if you want to delete some, to replace them with new ones, just enter the new ones over top of the ones you no longer want. They may not sort the way you want them, but it still works fine.

* There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. *

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

wait the limit is supposed to be about 100?

the editing idea sounds great though, i will try that.