Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:07 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Hey Rick,

Like for example, can I send $ to you for HM CD(s) and receive those HM CD(s) years later after it has (or they've( been totally completely programmed? I don't know if you'd charge extra after I sent that or those initial payment(s) because of inflation of economy? Next month in May (or perhaps in June of 2018), I'm considering and hoping that I can send you $ for one or two or three HM CDs that I prefer that it or they arrive in year 2,022. (Having you wait until then gives you a little more time to do more programming of HM programs to be copied by you to sell.) I've had financial difficulties and that's why I haven't been able to purchase HM CDs recently.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 am 
MechMeister
MechMeister

Program CDs or Downloads are sent out when they are ordered. Updates, to this point, have been made available free on my web site. I'll have to check my calendar, but I may be on vacation during 2022.

* There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. *

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:08 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Okay, I emailed you my order today, and so don't send those 4 HM CD copies until after you have received my cash payment that I'll be Post Office mailing to you today. Thanks.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).