Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2001 11:55 am 
MechMeister
MechMeister

Although I've posted some answers in the General forum, I thought I'd post the information here to make it more available.

HeavyMetal Aero is coming slowly at this point, but I expect to get back into it more in a couple weeks. At this point I am estimating first quarter of 2002 for release, but I'd like that to be early during that quarter. Based on that date, I would expect HeavyMetal Warrior to be released second quarter 2002, depending on the actual release of HMAero.

Sorry this is all taking so long; I had to put in much more time and effort than anticipated on HeavyMetal Plus, and over the past year I've neglected a lot of things, my house in particular. So I'm having to spend more time on it. Plus my wife feels that on occasion I (actually, she) need a life other than BattleTech. While I know that is a foreign and distasteful concept, I'm having to expand my interests just a bit.

Lastly, remember that while it's only been about 15 months since HeavyMetal Plus has been released, I've been working pretty steadily on the HeavyMetal series of programs for over 7 years now. At times, it becomes just a bit harder to retain the edge that I need to produce a good product. But rest assured, that research and design are continuing on HMAero, and it will be forthcoming.

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the remaining HeavyMetal products in the meantime!