Welcome to the HeavyMetalPro Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:13 am 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Hey Rick, to extend the height of the heat scale on a record sheet, move the Warrior Data information so that it's adjacent to the LAM data information (you'll also want to delete their shadows), and move the cockpit picture, advanced movement compass, and LAM armor diagram pictures to the left. Now increment the heat scale as high as it will go on the record sheet. You might also want to delete the cockpit picture and heat data information on that record sheet to save space for other info such as SO rulesbook design quirks, and have players use Total Warfare & Tactical Operations rulesbooks for heat data information. You might also delete the asterisks by the heat scale numbers on the heat scale to make the heat scale thinner to save space. Remember, the heat scale can now go higher because some 'Mechs can create more heat than just 30 heat points.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:50 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Also Rick, you could probably extend the height of heat scales of other record sheets by using similar procedures.

Any rules ideas that I post for BT aren't official unless an up to date BT rulesbook declares otherwise. You might have to wait at least a fortnight for me to reply because I'm usually very active. I won't discuss real life politics or religion on any of these forum(s), but my favorite color is yellow like my skin color (hint).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:51 pm 
MechMeister
MechMeister

The heat scale on HMPro record sheets can display up to heat level 50, by selecting:

"Reduced size with movement grid, hit tables & Level 3 heat scale" under Print Record Sheet options.

* There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't. *

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:33 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Oh, okay, thanks Rick; and be sure to take note of this topic.
http://www.heavymetalpro.com/forums/vie ... =8&t=21956

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm 
Lieutenant, JG
Lieutenant, JG

Hey Rick, from what I understand: Total Warfare allows heat to go beyond 50 because some players design 'Mechs that are each maxxed with Clan ERPPCs.